UFC fighter Sean Strickland apparently the best way to advertise his upcoming match with Anthony Hernandez was to make vulgar, sexist comments about two of the biggest personalities in the world mixed martial arts.
During a press meeting On Wednesday, Strickland asked a question about the upcoming one coming out of retirement competition between Ronda Rousey And Gina Carano in a bizarre rant in which he discussed his childhood masturbation habits while trashing women’s sports.
Strickland began his charm offensive — minus the charm — by mocking Paramount+, the streamer that carried Saturday’s match, for fucking ruining “Halo” by making it “gay” before referencing the Rousey-Carano matchup scheduled for May.
“Who thought of that?” he wondered, before asking, “Are they going to be half naked? That might make it a little better.”
Strickland praised Rousey’s ability — “That bitch can fight” — and also said he liked that Carano is “super conservative,” before addressing a reminder no one wanted to hear — trust us.
“I was like a kid when she fought. I may have jerked off to her once or twice… I was like, what, like 12? I jerked off when I was 12.”
He then suggested that “nobody cares” about the Rousey-Carano fight, but suggested, “Maybe put some oil on it, you know. Put some dollar bills. People might give a fuck.”
Strickland then claimed that “no one cares about women’s sports” and that the “weakest, softest motherfucker” attending the press conference could easily beat up current female UFC star Amanda Nunes.
But Strickland went out of his way to let the reporters in attendance know that “there’s nothing wrong with women,” but his reasons seemed straight out of the Stone Age.
“I mean, they do amazing things. You know, they fuck – they cook, they clean,” he noted, before adding, “There’s no women in prison, right? That’s why I didn’t go to prison, knowing I’m going to have to be surrounded by a bunch of fucking guys for 30 years. I don’t do that nonsense… The problem is we’ve given them too much power to ruin society.”
You can see the entire bizarre train wreck below.
But this isn’t exactly a surprise to anyone familiar with the mixed martial artist.
Last month, he attacked Hernandez, his opponent this Saturday, with a social media post that showed himself dressed as an Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer and showing Hernandez in a poncho and sombrero.
Hernandez said in a podcast on Tuesday that he plans to “torture” Strickland if they fight this weekend.
Strickland did comment Thursday on his wild press conference on Wednesday, saying he was “furiously provoked” by a reporter and emphasizing his distaste for Paramount+’s “Halo” show.


